segunda-feira, outubro 27, 2008

Eternal nonsenses of a tired mind at 2:45 a.m.

On the move... I'll might be away for a couple of days, or maybe just a few hours since I get a lot of stuff to pull trough. My life is a little messy but is doing fine dispite some scenes on the dance floor this last weekend that made me pretty sad.
Lets keep pretending life is just a sequence of diferent moments that turn up into something bigger, over and over and there's nothing we can do about it. Lets keep pretending I'm 100% fine, because that's all that matters in the end... Well, I guess I've been superficial enought for today on this post!
Right now I need nothing but a gorgeous man sleeping on the bed next to me and a place like this where I can ease my thoughts from time to time.

C'mon... I'm happy and life can be just that simple...you people are too greedy to ever feel this way...

Good night strangers!

p.s.: My heart feels broken everytime I see you sleeping...(deamn, you has just turned your back on me, you sellfish kid! >/)

Nenhum comentário: